Legend of Zelda - Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda - Shattered Hope

Neverwinter Nights Legend of Zelda - Shattered Hope roleplaying server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the Development Team's new project @ www.nwtor.darkbb.com

ECHO Echo echo.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pieman102

ECHO Echo echo..... Empty
PostSubject: ECHO Echo echo.....   ECHO Echo echo..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Where is everybody, I was on for a better part of the day and nobody is logging on?! What is up with that????
Back to top Go down
dm_xrere
Admin
dm_xrere

PostSubject: Re: ECHO Echo echo.....   ECHO Echo echo..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:41 pm

I'm @ school. And soccer. And homecoming week. Soooo... hectic. :S And I won't be on saturday night, I'm spending the night @ a friends house.
Back to top Go down
pieman102

PostSubject: Re: ECHO Echo echo.....   ECHO Echo echo..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Hey where is the server, looked on the list, thinking the IP address changed again and it was just not there, answers?
Back to top Go down
dm_xrere
Admin
dm_xrere

PostSubject: Re: ECHO Echo echo.....   ECHO Echo echo..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:07 am

Sorry. Stormy week in Missouri, and my busy schedule prevented me from putting it back up. It's up now, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
pieman102

PostSubject: Re: ECHO Echo echo.....   ECHO Echo echo..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Gah, has to be up when I have classes! Oh well I might be on later tonight, oh class is starting, see you all in game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECHO Echo echo.....   ECHO Echo echo..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ECHO Echo echo.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of Zelda - Shattered Hope :: Out of Character-
Jump to: