Legend of Zelda - Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverwinter Nights Legend of Zelda - Shattered Hope roleplaying server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the Development Team's new project @ www.nwtor.darkbb.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dm_xrere
Admin
dm_xrere

Legend of Zelda - Shattered Hope Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda - Shattered Hope   Legend of Zelda - Shattered Hope Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:20 pm

This server is known for the bumpy road it was led down several months ago by the admin, Xrere (me).
I'd like to change that and start anew. My methods will be different this time around and rest assured the server won't be going down because of a simple disagreement. The one thing I will NOT accept is slander. If your only reason to live is to insult me than you can take it elsewhere, honestly I've come to an understanding that while the failure of the previous run of the server wasn't completely my fault, I should own up to most of the blame. I dug a hole for the server to jump into from the beginning, my initial direction was unknowningly and subtly a death wish. One thing I hate is full-on, anger-filled arguing. I don't want to see it, I don't want to be a part of it. If you have suggestions, or feel something needs to be changed please just post it on the forums, once I see input I'll put in my own two cents and see where things go. From there if neccesary I'd be happy to change what needs to be changed. You- as the players - need to understand that some things can't and won't be changed, however. Some scripts are required for the server to run right and some plot events are important pieces of our campaign. Some areas have to be large to house the content within them and some items are going to be worse than others. Please above all respect the rules that the other members of the Development team and I set forth. I look forward to playing with you and hope all of you have kept well during the down-time!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of Zelda - Shattered Hope :: Announcements-
Jump to: