Legend of Zelda - Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda - Shattered Hope

Neverwinter Nights Legend of Zelda - Shattered Hope roleplaying server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the Development Team's new project @ www.nwtor.darkbb.com

Gate Area Bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJester

Gate Area Bug Empty
PostSubject: Gate Area Bug   Gate Area Bug Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:04 am

The Gate Area is spawning three (Dang, I forgot the name of the creatures!) Burbils? The goblin creatures right outside the gates. The guards and the creatures fight when a PC is in the area, and the goblins are never ending, while the guards slowly lose hit points. I spent quite a while hanging out here healing up the guards with my PC's healing spells, and collecting about 70 rupees, which I then used to research more into my other bug that I posted.

Also, are the creatures supposed to not give any xp? I killed several of them, and didn't get any xp.
Back to top Go down
dm_xrere
Admin
dm_xrere

Gate Area Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gate Area Bug   Gate Area Bug Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:00 am

TheJester wrote:
The Gate Area is spawning three (Dang, I forgot the name of the creatures!) Burbils? The goblin creatures right outside the gates. The guards and the creatures fight when a PC is in the area, and the goblins are never ending, while the guards slowly lose hit points. I spent quite a while hanging out here healing up the guards with my PC's healing spells, and collecting about 70 rupees, which I then used to research more into my other bug that I posted.

Also, are the creatures supposed to not give any xp? I killed several of them, and didn't get any xp.

I'll fix this right away. And no, they're not supposed to give xp. You'll be able to earn levels through dungeons and plot quests. The other DMs and I will also reward players for exceedingly good roleplay.
Back to top Go down
dm_xrere
Admin
dm_xrere

Gate Area Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gate Area Bug   Gate Area Bug Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:50 am

Fixed, now PCs will be capable of going through the gate but NPCs won't have the luxury. That was already implicated into the PAT (Psuedo Area Transition) system that I made. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gate Area Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gate Area Bug   Gate Area Bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gate Area Bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of Zelda - Shattered Hope :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: